For all direct bookings (by phone or via our website) we guarantee the best price.
- By post: Hotel Alesia – 4 avenue de la Sablière – 21200 Beaune – France
- By Telephone: +33 3 80 22 63 27
- By FAX: +33 3 80 24 95 28
- Par E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Contact Hôtel: ReserverFR
Please supply the following elements when booking:
- Your estimated time of arrival
- A mobile phone number
- Your credit card reference (16 figures, expiry date )
- MAESTRO credit card not accepted
A confirmation of your booking by e-mail is possible on request.
In the event of too late a cancellation (-3 days before the arrival date for a room only) or of a no-show, the hotel debits from the credit card provided the amount of the first night or the advance paid will not be refunded.
Any breakfast ordered is owed.
- Hotel with 16 bedrooms ranging from €65 to €112 ( without promotion ) :
- 2 air conditioned bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with 2 big beds
- 1 family room with big beds and bunk beds
- 3 triple rooms including a room for a person with limited mobility
- Breakfast (served from 7 to 10 a.m.)
- All-you-can-eat buffet (per person 10 years and above) €9.50
- All-you-can-eat buffet (per child from 5 to 10 years) €6.00
- All-you-can-eat buffet (per child under the age of 5) €3.00
- Visitor’s tax €1.40
- Supplement folding bed (on request) €12.00
- Supplement cot (on request) €12.00
- Overnight stay from €76 * with meals on a tray and €86 with restaurant outside the hotel
- Business overnight stay from €67 *
* Our “Overnight stay” and “Business overnight stay” packages are reserved for business trips, from Monday to Thursday, on written proof. They both include simple occupancy.
The whole establishment is non-smoking.
Dogs are accepted provided they are clean and well-behaved.
Three days before the arrival date, the whole stay is owed and will be debited in the event of a no-show or late cancellation.
The customer is reminded, in accordance with article L. 121-21-8 12° of the Consumer code, that he does not have the right to retract provided for in article L. 121-21 of the Consumer code. The Sales Terms of the rate booked specify the cancellation and/or modification terms of the booking.